NIPT is a DNA test on maternal blood to screen pregnancies for the most common fetal chromosome anomalies: trisomy 21 (Down syndrome), trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome) and trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome). Also the gender of the fetus is determined.
- Exceptional Accuracy for any age of risk.
- Less than 0.1% false positive rate of trisomy’s 21, 18, 13.
- Trusted by clinicians worldwide,
- Gender details included
- Preformed as early as 10 weeks.
- May minimize invasive procedures caused by false positive results.
- The Harmony prenatal test is developed and performed at CLIA-Certified and CAP-accredited Clinical Laboratory.
- All chromosomal aneuploidies could be detected in one test
- SAMPLE: Simple blood sample in Special Tubes.
Result in 7-10 working days.
Free home sample pick services available,